Friday, September 20, 2013

Thigh gaps?

So according to pinterest (which basically is how I judge trends, DON'T JUDGE ME!) the new thing to show you are skinny or fit or whatever, the new desirable trait is a gap between your thighs.
Uhm...why??
Because I am fucking skinny and have wee skinny legs and I have had a gap in my thighs most of my life. You know what a thigh gap means?
It means that pants fit me weird.
People don't make pants for really skinny thigh-ed people, I mean except maybe yoga pants, but they are stretchy and shit so it doesn't really matter.   I have spent my whole life wearing pants that don't fit my legs where they were supposed to. Remember how flares were popular when we were in high school and they had the weird sculpted thighs? I looked like I was wearing those weird military pants:



Ohhh yeaaa, so good looking.

You know how skinny jeans are a trend now?? Well it looks ridiculous to wear skinny jeans that are baggy (I was going to post a picture to go with this but then google presented me with this link and I was like wtf? http://live.drjays.com/index.php/2010/10/18/the-dos-and-donts-of-mens-skinny-jeans/  scroll down until you find it!). Baggy Skinny jeans is what you get with thigh gaps.
It's weird and overrated.
Just try to be healthy and stuff

There is my advice for the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment